Saturday, February 4, 2012

SUPER DOG BOWL SQUEAKY SONG (Canine Symphony Orchestra)



REMEMBER TO WALK THE DOG.

"SUPER DOG BOWL HALFTIME SHOW" audition tape by the Canine Symphony Orchestra.

Every Sunday my buddies and I meet to run our dogs. We meet around 9:30a.m. Would the NFC AND AFC AND NFL and ESPN and NBC and OMG and WTF please schedule the big game to start around 11:15? I'm usually back from my dogwalk by then. That would be super!

Do I really care who wins? Nope. I care a whole lot more about the commercials. Funny Super Bowl Commercials. Love 'em. I can't wait to see the big Doritos contest entries and winner. Those so rock. I love those videos.

When I was first using Imovie to edit videos, I got so that I would edit on and on and really focus on projects. This one is a stop motion collage of various dog sounds -- squeaky toys, barks and growls. Yeah, it is perhaps the most annoying song ever written.It's not even music. Hitting the bell on the annoyance chart is good for something, right? Let me know if anyone knows anyone looking for a series of disjointed dog grumble sounds strung together. It's like the Movie Ishtar condensed into 90 seconds. Har! I keep intending to re-upload it with greatly improved sound. Hasn't happened yet. Might not quite be as annoying if I did that. Arrr! But I got really captivated for a while with making stop-motion sound and motion set to music. My best one IMHB is Musical Chairs for Dogs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIDXLJLvZcY It's far from perfect, but it was fun to make and I enjoy watching the end result. Back in the 1960's they would do cool stop motions of guys scooting their behinds along the ground, then clip it together, make it go fast, and put some racecar sounds over the top. Big inspiration to me. I keep intending to do a take on that ... yeah, that would be cool. Oughta do that. Any suggestions anyone? Yeah, a parody of Onision's "I'm a Banana" song. That's a cool idea. But it would have to be Red Dog singing I'm a Chihuahua. That would work for my talent pool. As for
FOOTBALL? Dogs don't care about football. But a dog who gets a good walk in the morning will be you winter snuggle buddy while you through the whole football game.

Here's a video I just did. I think in the three years I have done Youtube I have learned a lot. I'm self taught, but I can at least put together a weird little story if I put my mind to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxfesK9qM4o

Actually, this song was originally entitled "We Love Canada." And as much as we do love Canada, the sound on it just wasn't very good. Meanwhile, the nice folks at Apple came out with ilife 11, and the upgrades to Garageband and imovie allowed me to make mondo improvements in the sound.

I'm not kidding about the remember to walk the dog stuff on these big football Sundays. DON'T FORGET TO WALK THE DOG! Don't sit on the couch all day, stuffing your face. At least go out and walk the dog first.

No comments:

Post a Comment